Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Moving Individual Atoms

Moving Individual Atoms: Mountains on a microscopic scale

There exists somewhere within the vastness of the Universe atomic elements of Uranium which have reached a stable and non-radioactive state. And I propose to replace all of the radioactive elements of Uranium with those stable isotopes from elsewhere. A simple exchange of atom for atom, a translation beneath the fabric of space that depends somewhat on the uncertainty of exact location. And this will be accomplished over the spanse of a brief moment in time. There will be no deadly burst of radiation and there will be no electro-magnetic pulse when this event occurs.

As a consequence of this action, every nuclear powered nation of the world will be instantly dissarmed of all warheads that make use of this material. Additionally all of your nuclear powered navies will come to a standstill. As an unfortunate side effect of this event, all of the world's nuclear power plants now generating electical power for our communities will also go offline. But as a fortunate side effect, every place in the world that has been despoiled by this material will be rendered clean. I can not allow one ounce of this material to remain here on the Earth or even within it. Yes even this material within the Earth will be rendered inert, this may have some geological consequences but they may take a long time to develope. Henceforth I will decree that this material is outlawed upon the Earth, the people can not be trusted to have it here. If perchance some of this material will be found elsewhere within our solar system, it may not be returned to the world.

I have admired President Ronald Reagen for his Star Wars Missle Defense idea, I liked the idea so much that I have pursued it in my own time. I only beleive that it might have lead to some grevious consequences if the United States had such a defense system and the rest of the world's nations did not have the same benefit. So I have designed a Star Wars defense system of my own. In fact there is an old testament biblical story where just such a force was deployed, and i have carefully considered the ways in which it might be done. This power to strike the Earth with a focused beam of the Sun's energies will be my defense system. It will be a force of sufficient power and precision to strike a single person dead. And I will begin to defend every nation of the world against aggression with this power. And this power may even be used to defend my personal self against acts of hostility or violence. This force may strike any place in the world daytime or night.

Subsequently I will request that public air transportation be brought to an end, the planes must all be grounded. It will be unsafe to travel by air, while this Star Wars defense is active. Rapid transit around the globe is a hazard to the world communities, as a viral or bacterial agent may easily be spread in this way. I can not eliminate the possibility of plague in any other way.

No person will be allowed to bear arms within a 10 mile radius of my person. Any person carrying such arms within that radius may be rendered unconscious and may require some medical attention to be revived. A person's intent alone to do some violent act may be enough to get them killed. If the Leader of a Nation gives the order to move military forces against myself or a neighboring country, that national leader may be struck dead. And if a person hears such an order given and moves to act upon that order, they may be found guilty as well. I will consider any effort to restrict my freedom of movement, to confine or restrain me in any way, to be an act of violence against me. And the person who gives the command for such a force to be deployed, as well as every person in that chain of command may be struck dead.

And it will be made known to the public media that the Landlord has come. I will make a public address detailing how the entire substance of the Earth has become my very own personal property. And a jubilee year will be decreed for all the people of the world. All debts will be forgiven, all persons being held in captivity will be pardoned and released. And for all that the people have labored to produce in the world, I will assess a portion for myself, to be paid by every person of means. It will serve as a fee for services rendered and a demonstration that the people will recognize the value of my time and opinions. My opinions will carry the most weight in the world as evidenced by my great wealth they will be so valued. The people will immediately begin the labor required to dissarm the world and all the people. No person will be allowed to own a firearm for self-defense or even for the sport of hunting or target shooting. Of course many people will still have the knowledge of how such things are made and I can not make those people forget, but I believe I can make a persuasive case that you will not make use of that knowledge again. I will not even allow you keep such items as a museum piece.

The art of a true leader is not to eliminate the freedom of choice from the people they govern, but to limit the number of choices available. The people have always enjoyed the freedom to make their own choices, and they will always enjoy that freedom. But I will limit the choices available to you in such a way that you will either obey me or be destroyed. And there are varying degrees of destruction available that i might employ; up to and including the complete and total destruction of all life on planet Earth that you can see with your own eyes. Every single work that the people have labored to produce in the world, and every material thing that you value may be destroyed along with the species. And the human story on Planet Earth may come to an end if the beast can not be tamed. You must show me that you can be meek and deserve to inherit my world, if you show me pride and arrogance you may be evicted from the world.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...