Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Author of A Story

I have created my own story about judgement day, and I get to be the great hero in that story of course. I have placed myself at the center of the story and every story in the world today, that is where i belong, thats the way it should be. Its an interesting story and I have taken my inspiration from the expectations of the people and prophecy.

But has the world truely been promised a day of judegment by Heaven, or is it just a myth, a pleasent fantasy? If the story of humanity is supposed to include 1000 years of peace on Earth and then a resurrection to immortality; I really must admit that I like it very much. I have a deep personal interest in seeing the billions of human beings enjoying an immortal life here on Earth. I love the Earth, its a truely beautiful world despite all the works that mankind has done here. And manifestation is all that really matters to me, this Universe is a really interesting place that holds many possibilities for us. If some spiritual existence awaits us and we should become divorced from the material world and unaware of it, I would feel very sad. The truth isn't always exactly what we want it to be though, but each of us has a true story. I may not last forever but I feel confident that my story will, and that comforts me.

Jesus left us with a little riddle. He asks, "What should a man gain if he were to win the world but lose his soul in the process?" I have considered the question for a good little while and I have decided that perhaps the answer isn't all that obvious. Consider the whole Earth as a field that a man did perform labor within, even that field from the parable of a buried treasure. If a man did desire to purchase the Earth, how should he pay for it. You know the material substance itself is of very little value actually it might be purchased for a mere pittance. But a person can not offer the substance of the Earth in payment for the substance of the Earth. How can one man earn the price of the world, to purchase it and claim the treasure? Well you know we should really consider what the nature of that treasure may be which is buried within the field, obviously the treasure is a thing of real value. The treasure is desireable, anybody would want to posses it if they knew where to find if, if they knew that the treasure existed!

The real treasure here is the human story, the experiences of 14 billion or so individuals, the experiences themselves are the only thing of value here. Gold or Silver or Platinum or any material goods that may have been formed from these or other materials don't even compare to the wealth of human experience. Imagine that every person's life story were imprinted on video tape, and you could get a copy of the story without depriveing the owner of the property. You may now enjoy that person's lifetime of experiences at your leisure, it could be experienced as a pleasent dream or perhaps a nightmare. And you will be able to learn from those experiences and grow as an individual. To become a knowledgeable and mature personality is the ultimate good, to advance along the paths of wisdom divine.
If one person could consume the beast, and obtain the full benefit of 14 billion lifetimes of experience, then a new kind of person would be born into the world. This person has a name in some religious traditions he is called, "Ancient of Days."

Now how did I apply for the job? At some time in the not too distant past, my life was shattered by an event which amounts to the loss of innocence of childhood. A person that I worked with created a lie, to make me look like a thief, for their own personal gain. I was upset about the situation and I began reading the Gospel of the New Testament. I did have a strong feeling of inspiration from the teaching of Jesus in those books, and I decided in a manner of speaking to leave the world behind and follow the master. I gathered a few thing and the bit of money i had saved and left my family and got on an airplane to anywhere. And on this flight I met a man, who persuaded me to investigate the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I knew just a little bit about the Mormons, enough to think they are interesting people, but I did not know exactly what they believe in. And so I altered the course of my flight to Salt Lake City, Utah; and there I arrived alone. I was alone at the airport late at night with very little money, and I went out a ways so that I found some solitude.

Now I was at the end of my Journey, I had reached a destination and I was alone. And I became very angry with God because a man may profit from lies in this world. If we are to enjoy a ressurection to immortality then why delay? If there are things that people are failing to understand then everyone should be able to benefit from a lifetime that is 1000's of years long I imagined. Yes if the people did live for hundreds and thousands of year then they would be forced to become wise I thought. And if the people had more wisdom, then neccessarily the world would become a better place. And so there I stood with one foot on the sea and one on dry land and proclaimed that enough is enough there should be no more wait. On that evening I witnessed the morning star fall to the Earth, and received the key to the abyss and opened it up and released the ancient red dragon from its chains. And I promised my life to become the answer to a prophecy, to fulfill any role that might be required to insure that the resurrection may come to pass. It was said that Jesus did certain things in order to fulfill a prophecy, and I proclaimed that I would even be willing to play the part of the great villain and to suffer unending torment with the beast. If I could only know that the billions of human beings who have ever lived would enjoy the full benefit of things that have been promised, then I would be satisfied to sacrifice myself.

And I said to God, before an apparition of starlights, to take my life and make good use of it. I said, I am not strong, temper me so that I will be strong enough to do whatever needs to be done. Yes I even wanted to overcome the world myself, I wanted to rule it, this consideration was in my mind and my heart at that time. And then I walked away, I returned to the airport and had just enough time to get on a flight headed back home. And I was feeling very high because I had been successful, God had given me a sign, only me. And there was a woman on the flight across the asile from me who was blind, and I wanted to touch her, I wondered if she would see. But I did not move from my seat, I was afraid to fail.

These events occured in October 1982.
Since that day, God has made me to become familure with the wide range of human emotions and to be on friendly terms with insanity.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...