Friday, November 20, 2009

What is This?

The Blog represents some documentation of my Life-Long work and Hobby; available to the General Public Free of Charge. It is not so much a commentary on current events, it has more to do with Human Nature and our relationship to divinity. As such it is more opinion than facts, but these are my opinions. If you are a person to dismiss higher-powers from all Human Afairs, then you might not enjoy reading my Blog. But if you believe in any kind of God, this one's for you.

If you have MSN you can connect with me for live chat using the address token_rh@hotmail.com.
I can also be found on Facebook using the address token63@centurytel.net.
Either of those addresses will also work for e-mail.

My SKYPE address is kenneth.r.hopper if you prefer voice chat. I have it installed but i've never actually used it. I have used Ventrillo or Teamspeak to communicate in the past; however i do no operate my own server, that would be an option if you have a server.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well your blog is very interesting

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...