Thursday, May 17, 2007

2nd Excerpt

2nd Excerpt from A Public Address and conclusion

You will now begin to do these things, if you do not comply with my demands then all life on planet earth will be destroyed. The human race will only exist as a memory in this universe. I have taken responsibility for you all as my very own children, this includes responsibility for both the living and those yet to be born. Therefor you will refer to me as Sire ken. I am the very landlord that Jesus warned you people about, and because you have not learned to be a peaceful people from the prince of peace, you will now learn it from me.

Now you will recognize that I am the most powerful human being in the history of this world, and I will become the wealthiest man alive today. Therefor I win your petty competitions for money and power. Money and the power to destroy are the only things that the children of the earth respect. All of you say that you desire peace, but you say we will have it by overwhelming our opponents with the threat of superior force. Because this is the way that you squabbleing children have dealt with one another, this is the manner in which i have chosen to deal with you. You are all children to me, but children that I care very much about, so I have bargained with god in order to give you one-thousand years of peace.

I want to give you this understanding before I go:
There is only one human race upon the face of planet earth. Every person of this earth is descended from your personal ancestors, therefor you bear a family relationship to every other person in the world. By my own choice, i deny that I am a citizen of these united states of america. Nor am i a citizen of any other nation, I am simply a citizen of the entire earth and god's eternal kingdom. Every man is my brother and every woman is my sister and every child is my child, I am a member of the family of man. I am not a caucasian, I am not african, I am not asian, I am not native american; but I am all of these things equally. I do not claim to be god and I do not claim to be wise, I am a mortal man. But I am also your father, simply because I choose to be; I choose to feel the responsibilites of a father toward every single one of you and i behave accordingly. My feelings are genuine feelings, and my desire to help you is real. I am the will of the world, but I can not wish one choice or another upon you. You are free to make your own choices, you always have been and you always will be. But you are also free to suffer for the choices you make. If you would like to be free from suffering then you must choose not to cause suffering. When you see suffering you must act to rectify it. No violence or use of force can solve the problem of violence, it can only aggravate the problem. Therefor your choices will make you a part of the solution and if they do not then you are part of the problem.

Finally, as far as we should be concerned about what other people do, God is pro choice; and I don't want to hear any further argument about that.

That is all I have to say to you for now. God bless you all and keep you safe through these difficult times.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...