Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Public Address

Excerpt from A Public Address to be delivered on the first day of judgement.

I have begun to reorganize the solar system in order to make virtually unlimited material resources fall easily within your reach. Obtaining those resources will be technically challenging and a dangerous endeavor, but I have confidence in your capability to do these things. For the work that I am doing, every person alive today owes me a personal debt. Your children as yet unborn owe this debt to me and every generation of humanity to come owes this debt. Therefore I desire to be paid for my work. Every person of means and personal property, from every nation, will pay me cash monies to be deposited in my personal bank account. For most people around the world the amount of this payment will be equal to ten percent of the value of all their material assets and cash holdings as of today. However if a person's total material and cash assets are equal to or greater than five million in united states dollars, then that person will be required to pay thirty percent of their total assets. Additionally if a person's total assets today is equal to or greater than one-hundred million united states dollars, then that person will be required to pay sixty percent. All of this debt is to be paid only with cash money, material goods will not be accepted for payment of this debt.

Until this debt has been paid in full and for at least one year, I declare a tax holiday for all people around the world. No government will levy a tax against its people for this period of time. Also, all current financial debts of individual persons are hereby forgiven. If you owe money on personal property or have any kind of loan outstanding, I hereby order your creditors to forgive these debts immediately.

For the purpose of collecting this debt to me in full, all corporate entities will be considered as persons. All companies that issue shares of stock will issue me stock in the amount of sixty percent of the companies' total assets. I prefer that this be a single piece of paper, printed with the appropriate contractual agreement and valuation, with embelishments. All other shares of stock in these companies must be de-valued accordingly. You will stop trading shares of stock now, until this task is completed wall street is closed. Therefor any stock that is held by individual persons will not be counted as part of their total material assets today, for the purpose of paying this debt to me.

Now I will become the wealthiest man alive once this work has been completed.

If you have a deed or title to land of any kind, that contract is hereby null and void. All the land belongs to me now. Therefor land does not have any monetary value to you and will not be considered as part of your total material assets. So that I have become your landlord, although I will not be assessing rent against you for your use of the land. You must still barter with one another for use of land but no person from this day forth will have a title of ownership of land.

I also require your gold, all of the gold in the world will be delivered to the location that I will designate. There to be incorporated into a public project. This will include all gold coins and bars, items of jewelry and other objects of art made of gold. This demand for gold extends even to relics and historic artifacts, all churches and governments and banks and individuals must make this sacrifice. Those of you who have gold incorporated into dental work or any other part of your bodies will not be required to sacrifice that gold. If there is gold leaf incorporated into the structure of a building, that gold will not be required. Therefor gold has no monetary value to you and for the purpose of paying your debt to me, it will not be included in the calculation of your total material assets. The monetary value of gold is now offically zero, you will no longer use it for trade. All of this gold will be incorpated into a single object and this object is my personal property.

Not only do I require this money and material substance from you, I will also require some work from each of you. Every able bodied man, woman and child will give me some of their personal time to perform this work. All people who perform this work for me will be paid by me.

All nations around the world will open their prisons now and release all people confined therein, these people are now pardoned for their crimes. This does not mean that their sins are forgiven, I am not the one who forgives sin. From this day forward no person will be made to pay a death penalty for their actions, anywhere around the world. Anyone who commits the crime of murder will be considered to have commited an act of insanity and treated accordingly.

The citizens of the united states of america and all other nations around the world, will no longer have the right to keep and bear arms. All arms and amunition are to be collected from the general population, these objects will be destroyed or salvaged. All officers of the law and military personel will continue to bear arms until this work is completed, but they too must bow to this edict eventually. If you are in the business of manufacturing weapons or ammunition, please stop what you are doing, your business is closed.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...