Friday, April 4, 2014

This Position Has Been Filled

Lets just say that very many people have aspired to the role of King of all Kings in order to save Humanity from itself. Many people desire to see the world saved. They may believe that their immortal soul has already been saved, which has granted many a great sense of peace, but they also want to see Peace on Planet Earth. Something which is expected and prayed over by millions but as yet unseen in our world, and nobody knows exactly how it will come to us. Many believe that Jesus himself will return to the Earth and establish this Peace; however I think this is a job for the Father and not the Son.

Jesus never applied any power or personal desire to govern the world during his mortal life. He gave birth to a movement which eventually undermined the authority of the Roman Empire. An empire which occupied Israel at the time that Jesus was alive, and was unwelcome by the people of Israel. I think that many of his followers may have expected him to lead a revolt to overthrow the Roman governors, but this is not what Jesus did. Perhaps this is essentially the goal which he wished to achieved; a goal that he realized would not be achieved in his own lifetime.

Jesus carried out his plan with perfect execution and achieved the desired results. Whether we believe that his life work was dedicated to our salvation or political to address a real world issue is a matter for others to debate. We could just say that he did achieve both these goals and leave it at that; it's really impossible for us to guess his exact intentions without being able to speak with him about it.

In a manner of speaking, I made the original discovery accidentally and then developed it into what it is today. And that's how it happens to be myself that got the job and the responsibility, I did all of the mental work myself without help. I very simply applied my own best judgement to solving the problem. Whether or not I was divinely inspired, I would answer yes of course I was inspired. I took my inspiration from many different sources, and I have prayed about it as well. But I never once, on any occasion, heard a voice in my head telling me what to believe or what I should do. There was nobody who could explain these things to me which I now explain to my readers.

Now I want everyone to know that I have been tested in the past, and the results have always been that my Intelligence is only slightly above average. I certainly do not have genius level IQ. On aptitude tests that I took in high-school, I scored in the highest percentiles. Now that I'm 51 years old, I think I'm making even more spelling errors and typos than I have in the past. Due to complications in my life, I have never been able to earn a college diploma, but I have attended a good number of college classes. So I do have the benefit of some higher-education. Other than the formal education I just pay attention to the things i'm interested in learning about. Games have always been a very important part of my personal development, and I would say that I have learned a great deal about games and how people play them. I've never been the most skilled at any of the games that I've played, there have always been many people who exceeded my personal achievements in the games that I've played. Also, I don't usually play PC games against human opponents.

I would say that I've made some plans about how I should proceed with the rest of my mortal life, my plans probably exceed my abilities and are not entirely realistic. I'll just take it as it comes. I enjoy a good conversation but rarely have the opportunity to talk with other people about many of my ideas. Since I'm working on the blog, I was hoping that I would get some comments from people that I could reply to. Sadly, I have only had comments from one person. I'm sure that I've had few readers visit the page, and I've done very little to promote myself to the general pubic. I'm not really interested in fame, and I really don't need to get recognition for the work that I've already done. It's here and freely available to anyone that wishes to take a look. If I could somehow manage to be the answer to all those prayers for peace, it would make me very happy. I'm sure there is a good number of people that have been saying that our world is about to change; but will I be the one directing those changes? We can only wait and see what happens next.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...