Wednesday, April 2, 2014

On Authorities And Their Limits.

My own personal authority within the Universe is subject to certain limitations of course, and I have not the power to change them. I have learned over time that being faithful only makes a small difference in this matter. It's not quite good enough to believe in something with all your heart.

However, I do have all of the power and authority required to ask for what I want.

Now the founding fathers of these United States pretty much said that they recognize a greater authority over this country than they were able to create with a democratic government. I believe those men considered the matter very well, in my own humble opinion, this is indeed the truth.

To the best of my own understanding, the children of humanity have never received any particular guidance from the higher authority, as to how the world should be governed, we have had to make the best of our own judgement. Of course this is as it should be because we can not stop the world and wait for the guidance to come.

People may pray for guidance, and may have been inspired about a matter which concerned them. When we pray about such things, its not unusual to experience strong feelings. We may feel very strongly that our inspiration was indeed the guidance that we had been praying for, our feelings seem to confirm this for us.

However, I have learned over time that we can not entirely trust such feelings to lead us along the correct paths in life.

Every single Human Being that has ever lived, has been given a talent of judgment. We apply that judgment to everything in the world around us, to help us understand who we are and what is our place within the Universe. Sadly, we often apply this talent for judgment to other people, with poor results. The Human capacity to exercise good judgement in every situation is clearly influenced by the feelings that we are having in those situations.

We can not lay all the blame for our poor behavior upon our feelings. It's very simply a condition of being a biological creature, and we do not exactly exercise any particular control over the brain chemistry which creates those feelings for us. This particular issue about our feelings is something that I have been forced by circumstances to understand.

That we had experienced feelings of anger, alone can not justify a deed.

To force the punishment of death upon someone that has committed a particular crime in our society, can not be justified by calling it reparations to the victims. To use death as a punishment has no effect; I believe this matter has been adequately demonstrated over the course of time as we have often tried to apply this form of punishment. In consideration of recent history, I think that we all should be able to see that the threat of death simply isn't workable as an ounce of prevention.

Of course, it is in no way wrong for us to desire to prevent crimes from happening. Having that desire alone, does not inform us of what would be the most effective means to accomplish the goal. In my own humble opinion, the applications of violence will never be effective in dealing with such issues.

Violence in our society can take many forms, it is not always destructive to the physical structures in our world, or the persons which are made up of similar stuff. If we do anything to force our will upon another person, this is indeed a form of violence. Since this is true, trying to apply any kind of punishment to a Human Being, in the form of incarceration, is not the most appropriate way to deal with circumstances. To educate the person in order to improve their sanity is what's needed most, incarceration can not always achieve that goal. Of course some people are considered to be irredeemable due to a physical or genetic condition which tends to dispose them to the behaviour in question. Education alone may never succeed in overcoming these aspects of the human condition, over the course of a single human lifetime. If our time was actually unlimited
and we all enjoyed immortality, a great deal of time and personal experience would probably achieve the desired effect of improving the sanity and maturity of the individual. Sadly, we can not afford to be that patient in every circumstance, when we believe that the person in question will continue the bad behaviour.

All of this is pretty much a part of the reasoning which went into my judgment of our species here on Planet Earth. The judgment happened a long time ago, in October of 1982, I can not give a more precise date. I decided what it is that the Children of Humanity deserve, and why they deserved it. Now at the present moment in time, I do not know for a fact that any single individual will get the benefit of the boon that I had in mind at the time. To the best of my understanding, the matter has not been guaranteed. At the time, I made my personal commitment to serve this great and noble cause. Of course as a practical matter, all of those limits on my personal power and authority within the Universe, may render all of my efforts ineffective, it's well within the realm of possibilities that there is nothing I can do to advance this cause.

However, the possibility of getting help from a higher authority is very real.

 My own experience has confirmed this matter to my own satisfaction. Now I have to discover what form this help may take. Of course I can ask for anything, but that doesn't mean I'll get it. All of my requests must fall within the realm of possibilities within our reality; so having some rudimentary understanding of how the Universe works is pretty important to what I want to achieve.

I was only 19 years old at the time that I made my personal commitment and I knew then that I did not have a clear understanding of who I was within the Universe. I also knew that I had no clear idea how to proceed in achieving the desired results. Immediately after I experienced my sign, my circumstances changed dramatically, and I was hospitalized in a psychiatric ward. The medical doctor assigned to my case made his diagnosis as Schizophrenia, which subsequently caused much devastation in my personal life. While I was in this psychiatric ward, I met another human being which I ended up getting to know better. Her name was Yvette, but I knew her as Eve. Eve became a very important person in my life; I thought that my parents had betrayed me, but Eve believed in me.

Eve frequently said that I would save the world; and I told her, "Yes, but I'm not sure what needs to be done."

I've sorta come to think of her as my soulmate; at the time that I knew her, she was an unattractive elderly woman who used psychiatric wards as shelter because she was otherwise homeless. I think that having one true-believer in my life is quite good enough, I have no real need to get followers behind my cause. Also I do not believe that our world needs yet another religion which would only serve to divide the people further. The fact that this particular individual had experienced her own suffering and misfortunes in life meant nothing to me, she is still a Human Being and that's what matters.

Over the course of my life, I have enjoyed the opportunity to meet a good number of people who were exemplary individuals. So I can not let my natural pessimism about Human Nature govern my thoughts about the Children of Humanity on a case by case basis. Over the same period of time I've encountered many individuals that treated me poorly. In some cases, I've been told by the other person that they hate me, but they were usually unable to have a conversation about why that was so. And there are a few persons from my past who I surely owe some apologies too.

So what happens next?

I will keep doing what I've been doing, I can not foresee my own future of course, but I feel unconcerned about it. I've spent many long hours worrying over the future of Humanity and whether or not I would be able to influence that future enough. In my own humble opinion the world leaders at this time are leading the world down the path which eventually leads to the extinction of our species here on Planet Earth. I don't feel very optimistic about how long that will take, I'm thinking that we will not survive the next 3000 years. If our species does bring about it's own end, then I would say that the rational mind and our remarkable intelligence was more of a liability than a boon to us. The historical Neanderthal species of Man, likely survived here on Earth for approximately 200,000 years. To the present moment in time, our own species is far from surpassing them in terms of survivability, and they never developed a technology better than chipped stone tools.

So far I've seen no evidence that my own requests for work will be delivered by my Higher Power, but I haven't given up hope. I won't know for sure until I see it happen, and that's the way it is.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...