Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Dissertation of Logic

My personal experiences of the Universe have been quite different from your personal experiences.
If you are willing to agree to this assertion I will continue.

Humanity currently does not posses the ability to observe everything that I am doing within the Universe.
In order to validate this assertion for you, I will point out that none are able to observe my thoughts.

To the best of my understanding, Humanities current understanding of how the brain works is incomplete.
We are completely unable to observe how the human brain interacts with the Vacuum.

I believe that the interactions between our physical substance and the vacuum is something of great importance that we need to discover.

We know that the fabric of space-time in the Universe is expanding, the rate of this expansion may be variable. I believe that it is this expansion which governs how we experience the flow of time.

Within this blog, I have written articles about my personal thoughts and experiences.
If you try reading through some it you may start to think; this guy just keeps telling us he's special in a very repetitive and wordy way. This is not the point which I wish to communicate. We are each Unique in the way we experience the Universe, I know this is true.

There is no other mortal person alive on this world, at this time, that has the authority to invalidate my personal experiences. Now I think this is a very important criteria to understand, which should in someway help us appreciate, Why there so much diversity to the Human Experience. This truth partially justifies the differences between individual persons, and may help us to see how those differences do not make us better than one another.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...