Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Human Rights and Responsibilites

I don't believe that there is a realm of existence which is separate from God's Eternal Kingdom; and I don't believe that God desires to see us punished. But you must understand that I see the Creator of this Universe and God as being different personalities. My Creator has a will of it's own which works independently of course, just as our own wills work. I can not guess what my Creator will do to us, nor can I say anything about it's opinion of our prospects within his Universe. In my own humble opinion there is no personality within God's Kingdom of pure Evil intent, but there are a great multitude of persons within this Universe that are trying to achieve different goals. I think it's within the realm of possibilities that there are persons opposed to biological life, as I believe there are many persons here which are not biological in nature. The Creator itself can not be as a biological Human Being, it's birth occurred in the far distant past, many billion of years ago before even the stars existed. In the very beginning there was only one observer within the Universe, but God's power has the affect of creating many personalities within the heavens of his realm.

I think it's within the realm of possibilities that there are other Universes or Heavens which exist separated from this one, but I only concern myself with this Heaven as I do like it very much. If, as the Buddhist suggest there is a possibility of escaping this manifestation completely, I do not care to escape at this time. The person with the original thought taught that this world of manifestation is all about suffering and learning not to suffer; however, I disagree with that assertion. It's possible to get some enjoyment out of this existence we are all experiencing; the Physical Universe does not need to be all about suffering all the time.

I know that I must have some kind of beginning, seeing that my life began at conception is good enough for me. I don't need to believe in a prior existence to do what I do in the Universe, and I have no memories of any kind of prior existence. So I do not think that I have lived here on Planet Earth many times in the past, I do not believe that reincarnation theory is a good explanation for the circumstances we experience today, at the same time I can not disprove it. Life is what it is, with definite beginnings and endings, we can not call any other kind of existence imaginable as life. However as I said, I believe there are persons within our Universe who do not depend on biological chemistry for their existence.

If the possibility exists for us to move on to some other form of existence, we can not change the fact that we have been Human. No matter what happens to us in the future, we will always be a part of the Human Family. Therefor we can not separate ourselves from other Human Beings and things that have been done by other Human Beings here on Planet Earth. Of course, many of us have tried to achieve some kind of separation in mortal life, we may say that we belong some group or other. But no matter what groups we think that we belong to here in our world, we always and forever belong to the group of all Human Beings.

According to certain myths, the Angels of Heaven fell to the Earth, they did not come here by choice. I do not know if there is any significance to the myth. Still, I think it is within the realm of possibilities that this myth reflects some truth about our reality. Of course I have no proof that any of us existed here within the Universe in some other manifest form, so I must say there remains a shadow of a doubt. Now I could choose to believe in this myth with all my heart and claim that I have faith, but I know that feelings of faith have no particular power to put us in the right. All of us favor some very different versions of reality, and of course it's very easy to point out that we can't all be right. However, it's very difficult, if not impossible to learn about the truth which lies well beyond our own personal experience. Many of us have some expectations about the future of Humanity for a variety of reasons, people in the past have given it some thought and written down their best ideas. But we can not honestly say that the opinions of those individuals are any more authoritative than anyone else's opinions. Opinions are a creation within the Human imagination, and we have the inclination to dream about some pretty fantastic things. Having any ability to see the difference between fantasy and truth does not come to us automatically, all of us are prone to make mistakes.

So how in the world does one develop the talent for judgement and achieve excellence in it's applications?

Clearly it would be a benefit to us to be able to discern between truth and falsehood. And of course many of us have developed some skill at doing that very thing. Being well educated certainly can help us in this respect, but also it can reinforce falsehoods within the individual's view of reality. People in the past have made a number of assertions which are not standing on solid ground. When we find that there are many people who believe in a particular thing, it's much easier for us to agree with those opinions. I can not say that any of us are wrong in choosing to trust our favored authorities, if we could trust nothing about our realities natural functions we would not be able to achieve much. Many of our discoveries depend on past discoveries, and we build up from what is available to us. If the imaginary structures we create as a view of our reality are depending upon a fantasy for support, clearly this would be a problem.

Now as a Bi-Polar person, I have frequently been accused of being out of touch with reality due to my observed behavior. At those times in my past there may have been some truth to it, but we have no way of viewing another person's rationality which occurs within the mind's eye. None of the doctors or nurses that have observed my behavior directly in the past, can really describe what I was experiencing. In order to make the assertion that some person's behavior has been inappropriate, we must take into consideration the conditions which produced that behavior. I'm sure that I've been focused upon my own thoughts and feelings to such a degree that I was unable to pay attention to things that were going on around me, in this respect I am guilty. I can not say that the version of reality that I have built up within my mind is very much like the things that I've heard other people talk about. However, I'm very much in touch with my own version of reality, and I do have some ability to describe it. To prove that my version of reality has practical applications to advance the understanding of the world we live in, is not a simple thing. There are a large number of authorities in our world that would be inclined to disagree with my point-of-view. But can those people prove that their view of reality is better or more accurate than my own? Why should I give them the benefit of a doubt, and simply trust the things that they've told me? I can not do that. They must show me their proof and then I'll think about it for a while. If I decided that their proof was reliable I might change my own point of view, as a living person, I'm able to do that. But if you get all of your own truths from documents that other people have created in the past, you can not do the same thing. As long as they choose to trust those other authorities we'll be at a stalemate, unless I can somehow create the shadow of a doubt that they need in order to change.

This is how interactions between different personalities tend to work.

Now if a person is completely unable to reconcile the differences between their world view and another person's point of view, and so choose to shun or do harm to the other person, they do great harm to our world. I believe this is at the crux of our problems, the problem which we have never been able to resolve in the past. Problems that have eventually lead our world through a number of terrible events. Sadly, it's very hard to make any progress at improving the condition of our world, for as long as the people are unwilling to give us any of their attention. If we choose to neglect our peers because they are pursing different goals than our own in the world, circumstances may progress to the point that there is going to be a fight. And whenever people have fought there has been a victor and a loser, one dominates the other. The dominant party now may exercise the ability to define their own terms and conditions, but is that a basic human right? I think not.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...