Friday, April 4, 2014

Consuming The Beast

The multiheaded and horned beast of John's vision might be perceived as humanity on the whole. The image is built up from a multitude of parts, those parts being pages in the Human experience. The horns are supposed to be Kings which have lead the people, instead of thinking of horns as historical persons, think of them as ideals which humanity has pursued. I do not know how to describe these ten principles in order to define what exactly they represent. The imagery used in the book of revelations likely pertains to the world as it was at the time it was written, and not to our world as it is today. The author of this book may have expected the events which he describes symbolically to occur in his near future. A great angel more or less says in this book that the fulfillment of God's plan for the Children of Humanity should not be delayed. However in modern times most perceive that God's plan for us is not fulfilled yet. The assumption is easily made that some of the symbolism of events which should occur, will occur in our future. We do know for a fact that the living Jesus has not returned to Planet Earth in order to organize and govern the world.

I have ventured to describe a personality within the Universe which would be the Creator and guiding intelligence behind the Universe from it's very beginning. I have said repeatedly that I do not see this person as being the same thing as the Most-High-God, but it must in some way depend upon God's activity. All conscious and self-aware person's must be dependent on God and his constant activity within the Universe. I think there is symbology in the Book of Revelations that refers to this personality, this person is named the Ancient Dragon within the text.

Now I do appreciate the fact that many Christian thinkers assume that Jesus himself is the Creator. I do not see Jesus as being a God as they do, he was conceived as a perfectly ordinary human being. Whether or not he was actually conceived by virgin birth is a matter that we can not really be sure about. Similar claims of virgin birth have been made about other historical persons I believe. If the Gospel authors that describe this event are assuming that Jesus was indeed a God because they knew he claimed to be a Son of God, they may have had a desire to assure us that Jesus was special and pre-ordained to be the teacher he eventually became, from his very conception. Thus they may have embellished upon the truth and created fiction. In any event we do not know whether the author himself created the story, or that he had been told this story by someone else.

I see Jesus as a man who made a personal choice to fulfill a job which he saw as being necessary, by making such a choice and a durable commitment, at that moment he became a King in Heaven. Now a King is something other than a prophet, he may or may not be recognized as a King by all people but he still governs a Kingdom. The true King has taken responsibility for the Children of Humanity and their needs. Therefor he was a man that follows no authority higher than his own, he applied his own very human judgement to solving a particular problem, and then proceeded to do the things that he did. Now people who follow the teachings of Jesus may choose to have that man as their King, by making this choice they now will recognize his judgement as being a higher authority than their own judgement. So they become citizens within his Kingdom and will forego having a Kingdom in Heaven of their own. Having this point-of-view makes the life and work of Jesus far more amazing I think, than thinking he was chosen for his purpose in the Heavens and then sent to Earth as a divinity from the very beginning. A God can not fail to achieve, but a Human Being can fail to achieve a goal.

I believe that the gospel stories also record that Jesus did in fact recognize an authority higher than himself; a personality which he refers to as our Heavenly Father. Now many Christian thinkers that believe in a trinity of Gods, would point out that the Father and the Son are equals. Jesus himself says he always follows the will of the Father. There must be a personality and higher-authority that could affect changes to our physical reality via a technology which humanity does not possess in order to support the efforts that Jesus made in the world. This would be the source and the power behind all of the miraculous things which Jesus was seen to perform. A Human Being can never exercise or control a power over reality such as this due to our natural limitations. So I would say that Jesus had in some way won a powerful supporter within the Universe. Jesus claimed that it was Faith which made such things possible.

My own Kingdom in Heaven began as a very small thing. It is defined as my physical self, this material substance is my own personal property within the Universe. The volume of space which is being occupied by my Kingdom is many orders of magnitude less significant than the volume of space in the Whole Universe, but is still more than nothing and therefore is significant as being a part of the greater whole. Within this territory my own authority and will is supreme, but authority may extend beyond physical space into purely mental realms of knowledge. In my Kingdom, I am the King, and the King is the only citizen of this Kingdom. There is no other Human Being in the World which owes their allegiance to me, or would see my judgement as a higher authority in the Universe. I exercise some rights, similar to the rights which every human being does exercise over personal material property. I can not fully enforce my own rights with respect to property against the will of other Human Beings who may forcefully take my property, or injure my body in some way. Still I do have a will directing my activity within the Universe which functions independently.

Metaphorically it's my desire to consume the great beast of legend and make it part of myself. I view this symbolic beast as the whole Human experience. By doing so I would obtain the memories of every human being that has ever lived, then I would know exactly what their experience of the Universe was like. I would know all of their joys and sorrows, I would know all of their suffering and I would know all of their accomplishments. This is exactly equal to a full and complete knowledge of Human History, which can never be defined by words alone. And the Human Experience is exactly equal to the great and buried treasure from the parable of Jesus as recorded by the gospel authors. It is something which must be earned or won, I do not have a natural right to posses this treasure by virtue of my birth as one Human Being. But Jesus said, this is how the Kingdom of Heaven will work. So where exactly do you think this treasure is being stored at the moment? I must somehow find a way to lay claim to that property, or a way to purchase it from the Landlord. But who is it that has the property right now? I would need to be able to determine that, before I would be able to deal with that person. Also I need to know what that person needs that I can supply as payment for the property. In mortal form and with biological limitations, I do not believe that the goal is achievable. This is something that I must achieve later, when I can grow into the capacity to hold that knowledge.

By succeeding in this endeavor I should be transformed into a new kind of person, a kind of person which has never existed before. I would sacrifice my own soul in order to win the world. I would become the Ancient of Days himself, the person who knows the experience of all of Humanities days. Now we must wonder if this is truly something that a mortal man can aspire to. I say it must be so because Jesus told me that this how Heaven works. This is the wonder of God's plan for the Children of Humanity. The agencies of Heaven very simply demand that there must be one person that can represent the interests of all the people for every species of intelligence that lives within the domain of this Universe. This is the way things work.
We are being given a new birth, and if we fail to take hold of this opportunity its possible that our species must be destroyed, it would be found undeserving. I think that I can assure you, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the threat of Human extinction on Planet Earth is very real, may come in an unexpected way, and come sooner than you think possible.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...