Sunday, April 12, 2009

Worlds Without End

It it we're possible for me to find a new world for the native american people; and deliver them from this Earth, I might be willing. If only I could take off my imaginary hat and produce the myriad habitable planets and then make them available to humanity; I think that I would immediately become the popular hero. But as soon as this becomes a possibility the people we begin to argue about who gets to go and who gets to stay. And if I could find suitable worlds then naturally they would be undeveloped worlds, therefore the people who go may expect to endure some hardships. There is so much about living here on Earth which is simply convienient, natureally some people wouldn't want to leave, not even for the opportunity of a private and personal world.

But so long as I have the power, I'm not going to give you the choice. All those people who should be considered meek can stay and everyone else must go! In this way it would clearly be possible for the meek to inhierit the Earth. And very easily all the world's problems of conflict, armed or unarmed, would be solved. Yes I should even go so far as to make a whole world available to individual people; and all those people who have always wanted to rule the world will finally have that opportunity unchallenged. Unfortunately the easy solution is unavailable.

Provided that I can win dominion, it would naturally be limited in extent. And I do have high hopes that one day it will extend to the far reaches of the solar system, but beyond that we still need approval from Heaven. For the moment my dominion extends only to the limits of my physical body; I do have some power over the world but it is no more or less than the power anyone else may have. Power beyond this is normally subject to approval from our peers in the world, and often depends on gathering followers or supporters. Ghandi is one man that i admire very much, and he won the love of his people and was able to accomplish much. But even if I never manage to win your love and admiration, I should still be able to accomplish something.

So if this sounds like something that you would like for yourselves, pray for it! And do not ask me to champion your cause before Heaven, I will not. But when we ask, Heaven knows what we truely want, and of course God knows as well. However if you are going to ask for something; let it be good for all people, and if it harms none then we might get what we want.

If we want something for ourselves, it should be something that may be good for all people to have. If we pray for disfavor to others, then we approve the same treatment for ourselves. You should always deal in the same way that you would like to be delt, for depriving another human being of thier dignity has great risks. Often people are willing to apply force to the problem of having thier own way in the world, but we should apply no more force than a persuasive argument. And always we must allow for disagreement. It should cause us no insecurity if someone else believes differently than we do. But the problem is not what people may think, but what they may do or say. Our feelings and beliefs do play a large part in governing our behaviour. When our personal interests seem to be at odds with the rest of the world, we must fight or endure hardship. If we can be very patient all our troubles may pass away, as we pass away from the world. But few people can be that patient, and I must admit that I don't like to be kept waiting for something good.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...