Thursday, April 2, 2009

There Once Was An Eve

Once upon a time, there was a woman named Eve in my life. Eve survived in the world by giving old men blow jobs and housework, she was an unattractive elderly woman. If she couldn't manage to have roof over her head any other way, she went into the psychiatric wards; and thats how Eve and I met. Her real name was Yevette Parker I believe, and she should definately be counted among the least forunate members of our community. Eve and I became friends at a time in my life when all my other friends had given up on me. At the time I even felt betrayed by my own family, but Eve was my friend. Eve and I spent some hours together playing rummy, a simple card game. Occassionally she told me my fortune with a standard pack of playing cards, and on a few occassions she said that I would save the world.

Its interesting that Eve recognized me at that time, and I never really told her my story. When she said that I would save the world, I just said, "Yes, but I have no idea what needs to be done." I was a very young man back then, I needed more time to think and to plan. It's not quite good enough when we believe something about ourselves, we still do need some kind of external validation. Eve provided me with validation. Eve was the mother of all womankind once upon a time, reborn to a life of missfortune. But I've never subscribed to a belief in reincarnation, I have never believed that I was once some famous historical person. I am only myself, a new person, unique with experiences all my own.

I can never claim to be the biological progenitor of the human species, but I can still be everything that a father needs to be. The Earth is my beloved Wife and I am the Sun. If our Sun could become a man, what would that man be like? I want to be like that man, he is my chosen hero. If the mythical Adam could live and walk in the world today, how would he feel about his children, seeing what we have become? The path of the Great Patriarch is the most challenging path that we can follow, and therefore it is also the path with the greatest potential for personal growth. By choosing this path we choose responsibility, and responsibility may or may not demand action from us. But this is a choice that we all can make for ourselves, if we are mature adults we should choose responsibility for all the world's children. If we are good parents, we should be good parents to everyone and not just our own biological offspring. Because absolutely everyone is a member of the family. By choosing the path of the Great Patriarch we can not choose to exclude anyone for any reason. And I do feel a genuine concern for your welfare, but you are no more or less important to me than someone else.

It doesn't matter if you are more or less intelligent, more or less educated. You may be more senior in years to me as many are. You may have many accomplishments in life or few, you may have accomplishments that I will never match or exceed. But it doesn't matter, you will still be counted among my children, and so will every past King or Queen the world has ever known. I am a King of the Earth, and my Kingdom is a Kingdom of Heaven. For all that it may be limited to my physical self, that is still sufficient territory in the world to be considered a National territory. It is a Kingdom of but one citizen, and we do not have numbers or the force of arms on our side. One is enough to make a difference, and to change the world, even if it may only be changed in small ways.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...