Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Does God Have A Plan For Us?

I can never deny the existance of God, I may as easily deny that there is consciouness here on our little planet. And I must proceed as if God has a plan for me. He may be planning that I will endure hardship, but I will endure. I believe that I have already presented the idea that, 'The Kindom of Heaven' and 'The Universe' are one in the same thing. Therefore I exist as a personality within Heaven. Now that I have been made manifest, the Universe will always remember me. I have my own begining within this heavenly kingdom, but now that I am here I can never fail to be a part of it. Clearly there is more to this manifestation than LIFE, and mortality will not rob me of my place here. I will endure in a state of consciousness or possibly unconsciousness, but in as much as I am aware of the Universe I do love it. The Earth is a beautiful planet despite human occupation, indeed I would even go so far as to say that it has been considerably improved by human occupation. The Human species is ONE species and ONE Family, but clearly there is more to LIFE than humanity. And we are a multitude of people, every individual a unique personality, with personal experiences and history. Therefore among all our God-given rights, I would consider the right to good companionship to be one.

If I still wanted to change the World, no doubt it would be a problem for some of the people. Some of the people are enjoying comfortable lives here, with every expectation that they will continue to enjoy life to the very end. To be sure some of the people are angry, and some of the people have always had the will to do violence. We have divided our little world thouroghly, and still there appears to be no end to the number of ways we can seperate ourselves from one another. And we desire seperation and companionship at the same time, in most cases seperation can be made practical reality. But other people do not go away simply because we are ignoring them, and there have always been conflicts of interest.

Sometimes we are willing to fight for our rights in the world, but what rights do we really have that we can depend on? If we all have some rights that are gaurenteed by God, then such rights as these should be in no need of a defender. But we have ventured to say what rights we should have, whether or not they have been gaurenteed by God. And we have imagined that we are deserving of a good number of rights, but all the people just never agree on what those rights should be. Evidently the human population is in need of some forms of Governance, but if God believes that the people need to be governed, he has certainly never stepped forward to do the job. It has been left for us to do that job, sometimes that job has been done in service of the greater good, and sometimes it has been done for ill will. We Lord over one another with varying degrees of success, in small ways and on large scales. Quite often the ultimate arguement is employed to assure our rule over other people's lives; we are willing to apply force. I have a much broader definition of violence than is common or popular, "violence is any application of force."

Wouldn't we all like to enjoy the freedom from molestation? But God has never gaurenteed this to all people equally.

I know that we don't get the opportunity to choose who our companions will be in the world. There will always be some people whom we would not choose, who we want nothing at all to do with. If only seperation were a real possibility for us, much of the worlds problems could be easily solved. But there is no more free land available in our world, we've run out of elbow room, civilization reaches to the furthest corners of our world.

I could be satisfied to leave the world just as it is, even believing that our species is headed for extinction here. And I honestly believe that will happen in a short order of time, say on the scale of 3000 years or so. I have achieved my own personal success here and managed to survive half a lifetime, I will probably survive for a while longer too. I can only hope that my life will be comfortable, but of course I realize that's never gaurenteed. Clearly we know what it means to be alive, and I expect that I will eventually succumb to some mortal end. But I know that I live in the Eternal Kingdom, therefore I believe in my own immortality, what form that may take I don't know. I will never fail to exist, and not only do I believe this about myself, but I believe the same thing about everyone else. Therefore I do believe that we are companions today, and that we will always be companions.

I do not believe that the cause of seperation may ever be served here in the Universe, even though it is truely immense. And clearly there is plenty of room in the Universe for us to enjoy a higher degree of seperation, some habitable planets may exist out there in the great depths of space. If only we could reach them, but for the moment we are confined to this one world. The children of humanity are forever squabbleing over every little thing. Its such a cliche' but i really must ask the question, 'Why can't we all just get along?'

Most people would believe that they may eventually escape from all the world's problems, but I don't have this luxury. Believeing as I do that our little planet Earth resides within the Kingdom of Heaven and within the greater Eternal Kingdom. I'm fairly certain that I will still have to put up with all these people for a long time to come. We may escape life but we can not escape our companionship, because God has gaurenteed it. And I must say I don't like the situation all that much. I'm sure that some people take great comfort in the knowledge that we do live in the Eternal Kingdom, but for myself it is not a comfort.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...