Thursday, January 5, 2017

Power of Positivity Video LINK

I could not copy and share this video from Facebook page to my blog, but here is a link.

https://www.facebook.com/powerofpositivity/videos/10154025919542371/

I believe in myself, make no apology for what those beliefs happen to be, and it's very difficult to express, as myself is always in the act of becoming myself.

I could say that my Soul or Spirit is Eternal with undoubted confidence, and of course my Ego too.
I think myself, always and forever a child of God, the God in my heart, and I am in his.
The God of Unconditional Love has all my Trust. The Children of that God have all my Faith, Hope & Love. Upon the face of Planet Earth at least, the Children of the Most-High God also will be counted among my children forever and ever, without exception.

I do not care what it is that you believe you deserve. I do not care if you have moral purity or bodily purity. I do not care if you are educated or idiot savant, I do not care if you are a follower of Jesus or Mohammed. I do not care if you have been baptized or cleansed of sins in any other manner. I do not care if a previous incarnation of God has told you that you are circumscribed.

The only thing I care about is that you are native born creatures of the Earth. I will count you worthy of my Love for this alone, and I will never let one of you be left behind.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...