Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Soverign Territory

For the cause of inadequate representation, I proclaim my independence from these United States and its governing agencies. Furthermore I deny my birth right to be considered a citizen of this country, I am no patriot of yours. Instead I prefer to be considered a citizen of the whole Earth, without respect to national borders. Also I claim that my personal property in this world is extensive enough to be considered a soverign territory, my national borders extend to the surface of my skin and no further. Therefor I am a nation unto myself, the least of our world's nations, a nation of but one citizen. And this country is goverened by monarchy, therefore I am a King and I claim all of the exact same privledges that have been afforded to any other King throughout our long history.

Also I would like to make it known that I have been ordained with a priesthood. I am a priest of the Aaronic priesthood according to the records of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The chief concern and vows of the Aaronic priesthood pertain to the worldly and material well being of all people, it is to provide for the welfare of the people on this Earth. And the vows of the Aaronic priesthood have endowed me with all the exact same responsibilites that Adam would have had as the biological progenitor and father to our species.

And so I make it known that I am a King and a Priest among the people of Humanity.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...