Tuesday, April 3, 2007

One Nation Under God

I am a nation of this Earth unto myself. My national borders and my authority extend to the surface of my skin and no further. This one nation is but the smallest of all nations, a nation of but one citizen. But I claim that my citizenship extends to the whole Earth without restrictions. I deny that I am the citizen of any other nation, I am no patriot of yours.

I will take up my residence wherever I choose, crossing national borders without hinderance. If the inhabitants of that country desire documentation of my identity then I shall produce it myself. I will inhabit the city or the countryside and I will participate in every community. I will transact business with whomever I choose, but I will not be bound by terms and conditions. No written contract may be enforced against me, none-the-less every person will be required to render services unto me. And I may even determine what the nature of those services may be. No one shall require a physical labor from me. And no one will get material goods from me, and no one shall expect to gain personal wealth from me. Because I claim this Earth as my own personal property, and all of its natural resources belong to me. Indeed the full substance of this world and its Sun, and of all the planets in orbit about this Sun belong to me. This includes the substance of your own personal flesh and bone, and all of the goods that you posess, and all of your capital assets. Of all the lands that you have a title or deed of ownership to, that document is hereby null and void and I have become your landlord. But I have no intention to assess rent against you, you must still negotiate between one another for the use of land, but that land may not be considered as your personal property.

No one shall exercise a right to intellectual property, in order to deny me to make use of that property. If an intellectual property is copyable or may be reproduced digitally, then I will exercise my right to reproduce that property and make use of a copy thereof. And for this none shall have the right to expect any form of compensation; however I may in fact offer the party some form of compensation. And I will choose the denomination and the amount of compensation that will be given. I do not propose to operate a business and get profits from the sales of copyable materials.

No National government will enforce its laws and regulations against me, even if I am a resident of that country. I will abide the laws that I approve of, and if there is a written law in that country which I have not explicitly agreed to abide, then I can not be bound by it. I am a nation unto myself and therefore I am also the diplomatic representitive of that nation. It is in no way possible for another person to adequately represent my interests. There are few people who are even aware of my interests, so of course representation is impossible. Therefore I must always be delt with diplomaticly, If a person does desire my agreement they must negotiate with me directly. If some agency does exercise force against me, in order to restrain my freedoms then this will be considered an act of violence. And I will not raise up an army of the world's young men and women in order to defend my rights. I will never ask one person to take the life of another in order to save myself from harm. But even so it is possible that I do have a defender and an army behind me.

As much as it may appear to be so, this document is not an Anarchist Manifesto.
It is rather the manifest of the Patriarch of the entire human species.
And I will further offer my arguments in support of that claim.
I have some opinions that I would like to make you aware of.
Ideas and Ideas alone may prove to be very dangerous things,
please receive these words in good humor.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...