Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Modern day Axoims

Other people missbehave, therefore its ok for me to missbehave in self-defense.

Other people commit crimes, therefore its ok for me to commit a crime for justice to be served.

Violence should be answered with violence and never diplomacy.

IF it were in my power to destroy your household from a distance,
then evidently I would also have the authority to govern your life and to say how you may spend your time, upon what you may labor, and for what purpose you should do no labor.

The power to destroy is the only power that the several nations of the world will ever respect.

The force of an argument alone will never be enough to grant me authority over other people's lives.

I can always make my own decisions but I will never have the power to make a decision for you.

If we are endowed with rights by our Creator then such rights as these must be inalienable.

If I depend on an external authority to guarentee my rights, then these rights may eventually be considered privledges and suspended.

For every cause there is a militia or an army ready to fight.

I stand here alone, a person of little to no influence in my community.
And I have no army of the world's young men and women behind me who will be willing to fight and to kill for my cause. I would never ask another person to make such a sacrifice in my behalf. I have no followers and I have no need, the world is not in need of a new religion. But yet I do have many good companions in the world today, many of whom I have never met personally. And those people who would most like to rule the world may still be subdued and made subject to the rule of the meek. Because the armies of Heaven may march for the man of well developed faith, mountains may yet be moved by those armies. It may just take the immanent threat of extinction to have the world's attention focused on one man, but this may be in the nature of the iron rod. And if it is not myself who will wield the rod, then there will still be someone in due course of time. The people in control are surely comfortable about thier own accomplishements and they have enjoyed a good run of the show, but the interests of all the people and the very survival of our species here on Earth has not been served in every case. And if i had great wealth in the world then I should be able to command the labor of many to fulfill my desires. But I have a plan, upon which i have labored long and hard and through it a millenium of peace may be delivered to the world. But it will not be possible for myself to provide all the labor to meet the needs of that plan, every person must be encouraged to make some contribution. But even if all of the people in the world could be unified in one purpose it would still not be enough to complete the work that I have in mind. And therefore I chose to believe that there is a mind and a will and a muscle in heaven to accomplish some work in my behalf, or i should say in our behalf. But I have been advised that I may not break the mechanics of the Universe in order to save humanity. Yet many of the things of which common sense informs us to be impossible may acutally be possible here, manifestation is governed by strange principles. It may not be possible to realize everything that the mind can imagine, and its certainly true that the imagination alone has no power of creation. But if I had an idea for a product, and I may adequately communicate a description of what I want, then other people should be able to assist in the creation therof. And in this way much of our world has been produced, many of the objects we find in common use could in no way be produced by a single individual who was required to work entirely independently. And so I depend upon Heaven being populated by many kinds of persons both great and small, and some that we may easily describe as godly. I will pretend to be a lord to all of the angles and demons alike, until some evidence can be produced. And every other claim to lordship may be considered subjective, until it receives validation. I am still waiting for validation from Heaven, but i need no further validation from the world.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...