Friday, December 21, 2007

Enduring Incarnation

Every person who has ever lived upon the Earth has a personal story to tell. Of all that a person has experienced, or felt, or said, or done there will be a memory. There are even many facets of our existence here that we could never have been aware of in fine detail. And a person may exist in one of two states, they may enjoy a condition of consciouness or unconsciousness. When a person does experience the condition of unconsciousness they will not be aware of time passing or of any other experience. But even though we may not be aware, our personal memories continue to exist. As soon as a person is born into the world they become a part of Heaven; and the manifest Universe and Heaven are one in the same thing, and Heaven contains a memory of itself. Every personal story of mortal life becomes part of the story of Heaven, and the story itself may endure far longer than the physical body. Now it is probably true that we have all experienced a condition of unconsciouness during our lifetime. We become unconscious at times when we are sleeping, although dreaming may be a form of consciousness even if we do not remember the experience on waking. And its certainly true that many people have experienced a period of unconsciouness due to some physical trauma. Consciouness has generally been linked to brain function; however there is evidence to suggest that this should not be so. There have been numerous cases when a person has been revived from a near death experience and subsequently related a memory of some experience during that period of time. In many of these cases the person was known to be 'brain dead', which is to say that normal brain activity was undetectable. Now I don't know which is more remarkable, that anything could have been experienced at all OR the fact that a memory of the experience was formed. Enough of these cases have been reported to suggest that human consciouness may survive the death of the body, and many people have imagined a realm of unmanifest spirits. So long as the body exists then perhaps the awareness may exist as well; and in a sense the body will always continue to exist even as the substance becomes unformed into so much gas and dust. The physical substance of our flesh and bone is constantly being returned to the environment, and we continuously take in new substance from the world around us the whole time that we live. Some of that stuff that was once a part of my personal self is now in the mattress i sleep on; and some of myself is lost with every haircut and that loss is hardly ever a concern. All of that substance that has ever been part of my body has existed here on the Earth since the world was formed, its always been here long before I was formed, and all this stuff will continue to be part of the Earth long after I'm gone. If the stuff still exists, does that mean that I will still exist? And since the stuff has long been here as part of the Heaven, does that mean I have existed for as long as heaven? Where is my begining and where is my end; it appears that I have many beginings. The seed has the power to draw upon the environment all the substance required to create the form of a tree. And that tree may bear some fruit that I may have eaten, as the life of the tree became part of my life and the begining of the tree was a seed, that begining has become part of me as well. Therefore I think that manifestation is everything that matters, through manifestation we are married to eternity. I may die and pass away from the world and then I may become unconscious eventually; but I have passed this way and the Universe was moved in my passing, and the Universe remembers. So long as my memories endure its possible that I may be awakened once again. I would prefer that my existence not be governed by a principle of reincarnation, in order for reincarnation to work we must relinquish our memories and I don't like that. I prefer to believe in a principle of enduring incarnation.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...