Thursday, February 6, 2014

Foresight

I've only made my best guesses at where this all will lead, I have no particular ability to see into my own future, nor do I claim to have the benefit of divine insight. Thankfully I have never been plagued with the very common problem of hearing voices, and if I ever had heard a voice it's likely something that I would have spent a lot of time worrying over. So no voice of God to educate and inform me, only my own innate power to exercise a capacity for rational thought. But I do know that I am(have been) loved, I trust that that is enough to secure my place in the future. I have enjoyed the good fortune of meeting my very own Eve, my truest companion, early in my lifetime. She was an unattractive woman, advancing in years towards the end of her life, and I was 19 at the time. But I will never forget that there has been at least one other human being that believed in my ability to save the world. As she clearly agreed with me that our world is still in need of some salvation, and who's responsibility should it be to get that thing? The man who see's the need has all the responsibility for meeting it, this is what it means to be a citizen of the Universe. And if I knew that there was a way in which I could achieve that goal, I would surely make the effort. I have already passed judgement upon our humanity and decided that we are all-together deserving of more life. From my own perspective the only true measure of a man's wealth is the experience of Life and Universe itself. In that sense of the word wealth; I believe that I am a wealthy man indeed, although it has been a mix of both good and bad experience over the course of my lifetime. Out of self-interest I would like to have so much more of that wealth than I do now, I don't think of this as greed for by gaining knowledge of the truth we have not deprived others of knowledge of the truth. To be able to benefit directly from the life experience of others is my greatest dream, a goal whether or not I know it to be obtainable it is something that I would like. My peers can scream to high heaven about their rights to privacy for all that I care, I still want what they have.

No comments:

A Letter of Instruction for the 'Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia'

A Letter of Instruction for the "Children of God & Mother Earth/Gaia" Step 1: Believe in yourself, Step 2: d...